3DIcon Corporation is a developer of projection 3D display technologies. The Company's patented volumetric 3D display technology, CSpace®, is being developed to produce 360-degree viewable, high-resolution, color images, and is intended for use in government and industrial applications such as air traffic control, medical imaging, automotive & aerospace design, geological visualization, weather visualization, battle space visualization, and cargo / baggage / people scan visualization. The Company also sells a software product, Pixel Precision®, a simple-to-use image creation / manipulation tool for engineers developing systems based on Texas Instruments' DLP® line of products.
Important Company Highlights
- The Company has an exceptionally strong management, consultant and technology team with experience in creating and commercializing technology.
- Intellectual Property Portfolio: 3DIcon owns the exclusive worldwide rights to a portfolio of technologies developed by the University of Oklahoma, under the auspices of a Sponsored Research Agreement with the university funded by the Company.
- Prior research and development at the University of Oklahoma: Certain 3DIcon technologies have been developed by leading researchers and scientists in multiple disciplines on two University of Oklahoma campuses.
- The market for 3D display technologies is expected to reach over $7 billion by 2018.
- CSpace®: Achieved one-color projection into a rare-earth doped crystalline display medium.
- Pixel Precision®: Launched distribution and sales of software product that targets the R&D market for Texas Instruments’ DLP® technology.