- Is 3DIcon Corporation a publicly traded company?
- What is 3DIcon Corporation's stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the OTCQB under the symbol TDCP.
- How can I buy 3DIcon stock?
You can buy shares of 3DIcon stock through your brokerage firm. 3DIcon does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does 3DIcon have a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP)?
No, 3DIcon does not have this type of program.
- How many shares of 3DIcon stock are outstanding?
This number may change from time to time and it is best to refer to the most recent form 10-Q or form 10-K for the most recent count of 3DIcon's outstanding shares.
- When is 3D Icon's fiscal year?
3DIcon's fiscal year is January 1 through December 31.
- Does 3DIcon typically pay a dividend?
3DIcon has not paid a dividend as yet.
- How can I get 3DIcon financial statements?
You may directly access 3DIcon's SEC filings here.
- How do I contact 3DIcon Investor Relations?
Please contact Investor Relations by email email@example.com or by phone 918-494-0509.
- How may I be added to 3DIcon's shareholder email list?
You may join our automated notifications email list through the website. Our email list is kept proprietary, not shared with any outside parties, and only used to send press releases and other announcements to shareholders and interested parties. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- When will the shareholder's annual meeting be held?
By joining our automated email list, you will receive notification of all updates including scheduled shareholder's meetings.
- Where can I find information about 3DIcon's management staff and board members?
This information can be located within the Board of Directors, Management Team and Technology Team pages of our website.
- How do I change the address on my shareholder account?
To make these changes please contact the company from which you purchased your stock.
- How many shares of 3DIcon are in the float?
- Who are 3DIcon Independent Auditors?
Hogan Taylor, LLP Certified Public Accountants, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Who is 3DIcon outside legal counsel?
Our general counsel is Newton, O’Connor, Turner & Ketchum. Our SEC counsel is Sichenzia Ross Friedman Ference LLP.
- Are there any analysts covering 3D Icon?
Not at this time.
- Who can I contact for general information about the Company?
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 918-494-0509.
- What if my question is not addressed here?
If after reviewing the 3DIcon website and FAQs you still have questions, please email email@example.com or call our office at 918-494-0509.